xiaoruo 发表于 2008-4-28 11:30:07

☆oˇ小若oo::______________【看笑话学英文,Busy in Heaven】

<P>我觉得他们3个都好白痴。。。 </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so St. Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?" <BR><BR>The first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell-but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge, and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balchoy." <BR><BR>"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in. <BR><BR>The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story. <BR><BR>"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here." <BR><BR>Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death. <BR><BR>The third man came to the front of the line, and St. Peter asked for his story. <BR><BR>"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding naked inside a refrigerator..." </P>

mikeni6652 发表于 2008-4-28 14:02:29

:L :L :L :L :L

矿泉水98 发表于 2008-4-29 22:34:55

看谁死的最惨!

<P>Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had bee n a pretty busy day, though, so St. Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?" </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>有一天有三个男人排着队准备进入天堂。由于那一天天堂似乎是非常的繁忙,于是神彼得就对那第一个说,“今天进天堂的名额已经差不多了,我只能允许那些死的最惨的进来。说说你的故事吧?” </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>The first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell-but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge, and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balchoy." </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>那第一个人回答说:“我怀疑我妻子对我不忠已有一段日子了。今天我很早回家,想来一个捉奸在床。当我回到我住的第25层公寓时,就感觉到不对。我在屋里找了一圈没有找到那家伙,最后,我找到阳台外面,看到一个家伙竟然高挂在我家的阳台的外栏杆上,离地面25层楼高啊!我敢充分肯定就是他就是我要找的那个家伙了。那时我时气极了,开始对他拳打脚踢,但你不会想得到,他竟然就掉不下去,于是,我回屋拿了把榔头猛敲他的手,最终,他受不了,松了手,从25楼掉了下去,可是他竟然掉到楼下的灌木丛中,似乎是不能动弹,但看上去应该没什么大事。于是我再也无法控制自己,回屋里搬出冰箱,从阳台边上扔了下去,正好砸中了他,把他当场砸死了。但是,由于我当时受不了感情的痛苦和内心的愤怒,一下子心脏病发作,也死在阳台上。” </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>“我觉得那真是很不幸的一天,”彼得说道,于是就他进去了。</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story. </P>
<P>第二个人走了上来,同样的彼得跟他解释由于今天天堂名额就满了,要他说一下他的经历。 </P>
<P>"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment buildi ng, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here." </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>真是奇怪的一天,你知道吗,我住在公寓的26楼里,每一天早晨,我都是在我的阳台做锻炼,今儿个早晨,不知怎的,我滑倒什么,从我自己的阳台边上掉了下去,但幸运的是我抓住了我楼下阳台的栏杆,但我知道我不能支撑太久,突然间,这个人冲出了阳台,我那时以为自己得救了,但接着他就对我拳打脚踢,我是用尽吃奶的力气死撑着,但他又跑回公寓里拿了一把铁锤,猛敲我的手,最终我受不了,掉了下去,但所幸的是我掉到了灌木丛里,只是昏迷而没有多大事,就在我刚开始想这次我应该没什么大事的时候,一个冰箱从天上掉下来把我砸碎了,所以我现在就在这儿了 </P>
<P>Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.</P>
<P>&nbsp;同样的,彼得不得不承认是个死的很惨的经历,也让他进去了。</P>
<P>&nbsp;The third man came to the front of the line, and St. Peter asked for his story. </P>
<P>于是就轮到了第三个男人,神彼得也同样要求他的经历。 </P>
<P>"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding naked inside a refrigerator..." </P>
<P>“你想象一下这个,”那第三个男人说道,“我赤身裸体藏在一个冰箱里、、、、、、”</P>

[ 本帖最后由 矿泉水98 于 2008-4-29 22:38 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: ☆oˇ小若oo::______________【看笑话学英文,Busy in Heaven】