玫瑰海 发表于 2007-12-5 18:17:35

英语谚语

<FONT color=#b822dd>he is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.<BR>背后说好话,才是真朋友.<BR>he is a wise man who speaks little.<BR>聪明不是挂在嘴上.<BR>he is lifeless that is faultless.<BR>只有死人才不犯错误.<BR>he is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.<BR>正人先正己.<BR>he is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.<BR>自嘲者不会让人见笑.<BR>he is wise that is honest.<BR>诚实者最明智.<BR>he know most who speacks least.<BR>大智若愚.<BR>he laughs best who laughs last.<BR>谁笑到最后,谁笑的最好.<BR>he sets the fox to keep the geese.<BR>引狼入室.<BR>he that climbs high falls heavily.<BR>爬得越高,摔得越重.<BR>he that will not work shall not eat.<BR>不劳动者不得食.<BR>he who does not advance loses ground.<BR>逆水行舟,不进则退.<BR>he who makes constant complaint gets little compassion.<BR>经常诉苦,没人同情.<BR>he who makes no mistakes makes nothing.<BR>想不犯错误,就一事无成.<BR>he who risks nothing gains nothing.<BR>收获与风险并存.<BR>history repeats itself.<BR>历史往往重演.<BR>honesty is the best policy.<BR>做人诚信为本.<BR>hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.<BR>抱最好的愿望,做最坏的打算.<BR>I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too.<BR>朋友不能阿谀奉承.<BR>if a man deceives me once,shame on him,if he deceives me twice,shame on me.<BR>上当一回头,再多就可耻</FONT>

[ 本帖最后由 玫瑰海 于 2007-12-7 04:40 编辑 ]

卢钦 发表于 2007-12-14 08:28:33

玫瑰海 发表于 2007-12-15 18:34:12

英语谚语

呵呵.谢谢.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语谚语