maizai 发表于 2005-8-8 21:56:43

脱口而出的习惯语---(绝对有用)

<P>小事一桩 <BR>That's a piece of cake <BR>That's as easy as pie! <BR>I can do it with my eyes closed <BR>请你客气点 <BR>Who do you think you're talking to? <BR>Don't get fresh with me <BR>(get fresh with 大多用于母亲对孩子的斥责之时) <BR>等着瞧 <BR>you'll see <BR>Time will tell <BR>多管闲事 <BR>(It is) None of your business <BR>Mind your won business <BR>Who asked you? <BR>This has nothing to do with you <BR>别狗眼看人低 <BR>Do I look like a fool? <BR>Who do you think I am? <BR>What kind of a fool do you take me for? <BR>不要告诉别人 <BR>Don't tell anybody (about it) <BR>This is just between you and me <BR>This doesn't leave this room <BR>This is for your ears only <BR>当然 <BR>you bet <BR>you know it <BR>you betcha <BR>你在开玩笑 <BR>you are kidding(joking) <BR>you have got to be kidding(joking) <BR>Are you kidding(joking)&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>没错,就是这样 <BR>you got taht right <BR>you wit the rail on the head <BR>世界真小 <BR>It is a small world <BR>Small world! <BR>You never know whom you will bump into <BR>既然如此,你自己来吧 <BR>Do it yourself ,then <BR>这才像话 <BR>That is more like it <BR>太过分了 <BR>That is going too far <BR>我老早就告诉过你了 <BR>See <BR>I told you(so) <BR>那又怎样? <BR>So what? <BR>就指望你了 <BR>I'm counting on you <BR>You're my only hope <BR>想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里) <BR>Do something (about it). <BR>Don't just sit there. <BR>别装傻了 <BR>Stop playing the food <BR>Don't act stupid <BR>你有何不满? <BR>Any complaints? <BR>Do you have anything to say? <BR>船到桥头自然直 <BR>Thing will work out <BR>It will work out <BR>Everything will be fine <BR>(小辫子)被抓到了 <BR>you caught me <BR>我早就知道了 <BR>I'm fully(well) aware of that <BR>You don't have to tell me <BR>I wasn't born yesterday <BR>我认输了 <BR>Beats me <BR>You got me <BR>You got that right <BR>I can't hack this <BR>(hack 是完成任务的俗语) <BR>你到底要说什么? <BR>Don't beat around the bush <BR>Get to the point <BR>What are you try to say? <BR>你以为你是谁? <BR>who do you think you are? </P>
<P>As far as I know. <BR>就我所知, <BR>  <BR>As you can see. <BR>正如你看到的。 <BR>  <BR>As you wish, if you want. <BR>随你吧。 <BR>  <BR>Be my pleasure. <BR>我很乐意。 <BR>  <BR>Believe or not, he'll come. <BR>相信不相信,他都要来。 <BR>  <BR>Between you and me. <BR>就你和我;就我们俩知道。 <BR>  <BR>Both, I guess. <BR>我想两个都是。 <BR>  <BR>But I can do that. <BR>我能干。 <BR>  <BR>But in the mean time. <BR>与此同时。 <BR>  <BR>But it did happen. <BR>但这确实发生了。 <BR>  <BR>But it sounds necessary. <BR>听起来有必要。 <BR>  <BR>But something has changed. <BR>但有些事情已经改变了。 <BR>  <BR>But this time I won. <BR>不过这次我赢了。 <BR>  <BR>But we have to deal with it. <BR>我得处理这件事情。 <BR>  <BR>By accident. <BR>是偶然。 <BR>  <BR>d*amn, you are killing me. <BR>该死,你要弄死我。 <BR>  <BR>d*amn. I got it. <BR>太好了,我得到了。 <BR>  <BR>Do what you want. <BR>你想干什么,就干吧。 <BR>  <BR>Doctor says no problem. <BR>医生说没问题。 <BR>  <BR>Doctors, lawyers, Judge, anyone. <BR>医生,律师,法官,任何人(都行)。 <BR>  <BR>Easy come, easy go. <BR>来的容易,走得快。 <BR>  <BR>Enough is enough. <BR>够了就是够了。 <BR>  <BR>Even the dogs take holiday. <BR>就是狗也有自己的假期呀。 <BR>  <BR>Everybody can figure out. <BR>每人都能估计出来。 <BR>  <BR>Everybody keeps say that.... <BR>大家都一直说…。 <BR>  <BR>Everything get control. <BR>一切都得到了控制。 <BR>  <BR>Everything is fine. <BR>一切都正常。 <BR>  <BR>Everything is going to be fine. <BR>一切都会好的。 <BR>  <BR>Everything is my fault. <BR>都是我的错。 <BR>  <BR>Everything she said is lying. <BR>她说的都是假的。 <BR>  <BR>Everything went wrong. <BR>一切都乱了。 <BR>  <BR>Everything will be right. <BR>一切都会好的。 <BR>  <BR>Everything's going wrong. <BR>一切都乱了。 <BR>  <BR>Exactly. <BR>完全准确。 <BR>  <BR>Face to face. <BR>面对面地。 <BR>  <BR>From God. <BR>从上帝那里来。 <BR>  <BR>From the fact, I know… <BR>根据事实,我知道…. 。 <BR>  <BR>Funning things. <BR>嬗腥ぁ?<BR>  <BR>God knows, I don't know. <BR>上帝知道,我可不知道。 <BR>  <BR>Good look body. <BR>好身材。 <BR>  <BR>Good thinking. <BR>好主意。 <BR>  <BR>Good, I'm glad to hear that. <BR>很好,听到这件事太高兴了。 <BR>  <BR>Great, just great. <BR>太好了,真是太好了。 <BR>  <BR>He can go to hell. <BR>他见鬼去吧。 <BR>  <BR>He died in accident. <BR>他死于事故。 <BR>  <BR>He gave me the choice which was no choice. <BR>他给了我个不是机会的机会。 <BR>  <BR>He got a little wild. <BR>他有点失常。 <BR>  <BR>He has pulse. <BR>他的脉搏还跳动;他还活着。 <BR>  <BR>He is a friend of our family. <BR>他是我家的朋友。 <BR>  <BR>He is a good-looking bay. <BR>他是一个漂亮的男孩。 <BR>  <BR>He is a man I trust. <BR>他是我相信的人。 <BR>  <BR>He is afraid of challenge. <BR>他害怕竞争。 <BR>  <BR>He is gone. <BR>他走了。 <BR>  <BR>He is important to you. <BR>他对你很重要。 <BR>  <BR>He is quiet upset. <BR>他很不安。 <BR>  <BR>He is really a fine-looking young man. <BR>他确实是一个很英俊的年青人。 <BR>  <BR>He is sensitive. <BR>他很敏感。 <BR>  <BR>He is terrible pain. <BR>他痛的利害。 <BR>  <BR>He must be ill. <BR>他一定病了。 <BR>  <BR>He remind me that. <BR>他使我想起来了那件事。 <BR>  <BR>He suffered too much, too long. <BR>他受苦太多太长了。 <BR>  <BR>He was divorced. <BR>他离婚了。 <BR>He was lying to you. <BR>他在对你撒谎。 <BR>  <BR>He'll be free soon. <BR>他很快就自由了。 <BR>  <BR>He'll never forgive you. <BR>他永远不会原谅你的。 <BR>  <BR>Here is 100 dollars, all in cash. <BR>这儿有一百美元,全是现金。 <BR>  <BR>Here is my card. <BR>这是我的明信片。 <BR>  <BR>Here you go. <BR>给你。 <BR>  <BR>Here, you keep the change. <BR>给你钱,别找零钱了。 <BR>  <BR>He's dead. <BR>他死了。 <BR>  <BR>He's died 27 times. <BR>他死了27次了。 <BR>  <BR>He's drunk. <BR>他醉了。 <BR>  <BR>He's gone. <BR>他走了。 <BR>  <BR>He's got killed. <BR>他被杀了。 <BR>  <BR>Hi, someone to see you. <BR>喂,有人找你。 <BR>  <BR>His case is strong, I can win it. <BR>他的案情很有利,我能给他打赢。 <BR>  <BR>His death is nothing to do with you. <BR>他的死与你无关。 <BR>  <BR>How nice of you to come. <BR>你来真是太好了 </P>
<P><B></B>&nbsp;</P>
<P><B><BR></B>&nbsp;</P>

[ 本帖最后由 maizai 于 2007-3-9 08:41 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 脱口而出的习惯语---(绝对有用)