simondy 发表于 2007-4-29 23:20:18

英语900句第六册 下

<P>第六册</P>
<P>六、 About Hobbies 关于爱好<BR>826. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?<BR>827. What are you interested in? 你对什么比较感兴趣?<BR>828. What are your interests? 你的爱好是什么? <BR>829. What do you do in your spare time? 空闲时间你干什么?<BR>830. How do you spend your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎么过的?<BR>831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 许多人喜欢集邮。<BR>832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔·乔丹迷。<BR>833. Does his film appeal to you? 你喜欢他的电影吗?<BR>834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去郊游吗?<BR>835. I particularly like English literature. 我对英国文学情有独钟。<BR>836. What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it. <BR>足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜欢它。<BR>837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她特别爱好绘画。 <BR>838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.<BR>通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来。<BR>839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐。<BR>840. Photography is an expensive hobby. 摄影是门花费很多的爱好。</P>
<P>七、 Recreational Activities 文体活动<BR>841. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜欢什么活动?<BR>842. I like football. 我最喜欢足球。<BR>843. What position do you play? 你踢什么位置?<BR>844. I'm a catcher. 我是个接球员(垒球运动中)。<BR>845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我们队打败了他们队。<BR>846. We are sure to defeat them. 我们一定会打败他们。<BR>847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?<BR>848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. 我最喜欢的动机运动是滑雪。<BR>849. The basketball championship is exciting. 那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心。<BR>850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我在田径队。<BR>851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起游泳,我更喜欢钓鱼。<BR>852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱乐部的成员。<BR>853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最难学的一点是做一个输的起的人。<BR>854. My class went camping last summer. 去年夏天我们班去露营了。<BR>855. He's good at lifting weights. 他善于举重。</P>
<P>八、 About Newspapers And Magazines 关于报纸杂志<BR>856. I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我订了许多期刊。<BR>857. Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. 汤姆下午读报。<BR>858. What kind of newspapers do you read? 你读什么样的报纸?<BR>859. Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs. <BR>报纸和期刊让我了解时事。<BR>860. What column do you like best? 你最喜欢哪个栏目?<BR>861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 新闻和评论你最喜欢看哪个?<BR>862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也看广告吗?<BR>863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent. <BR>我向你推荐《时代》和《新闻周刊》,它们很棒。<BR>864. Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. 《时尚》是美国很流行的杂志。<BR>865. What's the circulation of this magazine? 这杂志发行量怎么样?<BR>866. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?<BR>为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?<BR>867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾干过送晚报的兼职。<BR>868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage? <BR>你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?<BR>869. There was much news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨报上有许多新闻。<BR>870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者。</P>
<P>九、 Radio And TV 收音机和电视机<BR>871. What channel are you watching now? 现在你在看哪个新闻?<BR>872. There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有个NBA联赛的电视报道。<BR>873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有电视节目吗?<BR>874. You'll be on air in two minutes. 两分钟以后你会上电视。<BR>875. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五频道已经停止播放。<BR>876. Turn up your radio please. 请你把收音机开响一点儿。<BR>877. We can't get good pictures on our TV set. 我们的电视机图象有问题。<BR>878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 这个收音机能收短波吗?<BR>879. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception. <BR>如果你安装了室外天线,你的电视接受效果会好点。<BR>880. Turn down the radio please. 请放低音量。<BR>881. We'll have a soap opera series on TV this week. <BR>这周末我们会在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧。<BR>882. Please tune in next time. 请下次收听。<BR>883. We're broadcasting from London. 我们从伦敦播放。<BR>884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH. <BR>你可在短波37.5赫兹上收到我们的节目。<BR>885. There's too much static. 干扰太大。</P>
<P>十、 About Music And Literature 关于音乐和文学<BR>886. What's your favorite music? 你最喜欢什么音乐? <BR>887. Do you often go to a concert? 你经常去听音乐会吗?<BR>888. I hate Jazz. It's too noisy. 我讨厌爵士,太吵了。<BR>889. Do you like pop music? 你喜欢流行音乐吗?<BR>890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我从没听过这首曲子,谁写的?<BR>891. What do you think of their skill? 你觉得他们演奏技术如何?<BR>892. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts. <BR>我觉得古典音乐会比摇滚音乐会更合我胃口。<BR>893. I've never read a more stirring story. 我从来没读过比这更令人激动的故事。<BR>894. He has a passion for literature. 他很热衷于文学。<BR>895. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的作品更吸引我。<BR>896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday. <BR>我每天看小说,但从没厌烦过。<BR>897. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library. <BR>星期天我经常在图书馆里看些书。<BR>898. What do think about this poem? 你觉得这首诗怎么样?<BR>899. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜欢莎士比亚。<BR>900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot? <BR>乔治·艾略特的作品你知道多少?</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语900句第六册 下