simondy 发表于 2007-4-29 23:18:46

英语900句第五册 下

<P><FONT size=4>第五册 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>六、 Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事 <BR>676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. <BR>我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。 <BR>677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? <BR>自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么? <BR>678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. <BR>如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。 <BR>679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so easily. <BR>回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。 <BR>680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。 <BR>681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it. <BR>就算再考一次你也通不过。 <BR>682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. <BR>就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。 <BR>683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday? <BR>如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么? <BR>684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。 <BR>685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。 <BR>686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. <BR>如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。 <BR>687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him? <BR>如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗? <BR>688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。 <BR>689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage. <BR>我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。 <BR>690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.<BR>当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事 <BR>691. What's your favorite sport? 你最喜欢什么运动? <BR>692. I like football best. 我最喜欢足球。 <BR>693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜欢的。 <BR>694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个? <BR>695. Neither. 一个都不喜欢。 <BR>696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个? <BR>697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。 <BR>698. She hates boxing. 她讨厌拳击。 <BR>699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厌恶观看拳击。 <BR>700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对服装很有鉴赏力。 <BR>701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空闲时你喜欢干什么? <BR>702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜欢收集邮票。 <BR>703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。 <BR>704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不喜欢什么? <BR>705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出自己的想法。 <BR>706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话? <BR>707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。 <BR>708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。 <BR>709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。 <BR>710. That's rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。 <BR>711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. <BR>我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。 <BR>712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗? <BR>713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it. <BR>这只是一个建议,你可以不听。 <BR>714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school. <BR>如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。 <BR>715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. <BR>谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。 <BR>716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. <BR>他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。 <BR>717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了。 <BR>718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。 <BR>719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想? <BR>720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。 九、 Asking For Help 请别人帮忙 <BR>721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗? <BR>722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。 <BR>723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗? <BR>724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。 <BR>725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔? <BR>726. Sure. 当然。 <BR>727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗? <BR>728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少? <BR>729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。 <BR>730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。 <BR>731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。 <BR>732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。 <BR>733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗? <BR>734. I'd be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。 <BR>735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行 <BR>736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前还有很多事情要做。 <BR>737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到银行去取一下钱。 <BR>738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel. <BR>旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。 <BR>739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗? <BR>740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你必须提前申请护照。 <BR>741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 个人物品不需要关税。 <BR>742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. <BR>等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物。 <BR>743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗? <BR>744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。 <BR>745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? <BR>您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗? <BR>746. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是特快? <BR>747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。 <BR>748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗? <BR>749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it. <BR>如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到。 <BR>750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去机场送你。</FONT></P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语900句第五册 下